What if I want to refund my TRS account?
Posted by Admin MH on 08 July 2011 03:47 PM

If you terminate your employment in public education in Texas, you can request a refund of your TRS account. When you refund your account, you lose the service credit, which could impair your ability to obtain retiree health insurance.