Knowledgebase/FAQ: Retirement
How do you contribute?
Posted by Admin MH on 08 July 2011 04:16 PM

The amount is deducted on a pre-tax basis from your paycheck which means the taxable amount of your paycheck decreases.  You also have the option in the UTSaver 403(b) to make your contributions on an after-tax basis through the Roth feature.  Either way, once you enroll your contribution will automatically be deducted from your paycheck until you decide to change the amount.