Knowledgebase/FAQ: Compensation
What if I can't find a job that describes what I want my employee to do?
Posted by Admin MH on 11 July 2011 02:40 PM

Visit the Compensation websites titled Add a New Position and Job Reclassification to determine which area your employee falls into. Complete the required documentation and the Compensation office will find an existing job title or create a new job title that meets your needs.