Knowledgebase/FAQ: I-9 Compliance
If I am hiring someone who was previously employed with UTSA do I have to do an I-9?
Posted by Admin MH on 12 May 2014 09:16 AM

If more than a year has passed since their last assignment ended a new I-9 must be completed. If an employee retired and came back to work for the university a new I-9 must be completed regardless of how long the separation has been.