Knowledgebase/FAQ: Financial Managment System
How can I modify a withdrawn requisition?
Posted by SPOC 1 on 15 August 2017 11:10 AM

Question: How can I modify a "withdrawn" requisition in Rowdy Exchange? Ex: If I need to update a commodity code.

Answer: You can copy it to a new cart and modify.